Kirkepiscatoid

Random and not so random musings from a 5th generation NE Missourian who became a 1st generation Episcopalian. Let the good times roll!

Thought I would share with you a recent e-mail from Steve Thorngate of Christian Century:

Sent: Fri, January 22, 2010 4:39:33 PM
Subject: Re: Applying to join CCBlogs

Hi,

Forgive my slow response. I've gotten pretty behind on these.

Yes, your blog looks like a good fit with the community. The first step is for you to embed our logo at or near the top of your menu--high enough that it’s visible without scrolling down. Here’s the code:





Let me know when that is done and we'll get you plugged into our feed system and write you back with more information.

All best,

Steve Thorngate

Needless to say, I'm kind of excited about this. They haven't put me in their RSS feed yet, but evidently it is coming. I look forward to this allowing me to meet new readers!

4 comments:

You're on your way up, Cyber Sistah! Nothing but the big time from here on out! Congrats!

How cool is that! I can't imagine why you wouldn't have fit in there.

Oh, I must follow you wherever it is you´re going...might be fun (and illuminating)!

Congratulations,

Leonardo

Congrats!

Search

Share

Bookmark and Share

About Me

My photo
Kirksville, Missouri, United States
I'm a longtime area resident of that quirky and wonderful place called Kirksville, MO and am wondering what God has hiding round the next corner in my life.

Read the Monk Manifesto!

Light a Candle

Light a Candle
Light a candle on the Gratefulness.org site; click on an unlit candle to begin

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Creative Commons License

Guestbook

Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com

Thanks for visiting my blog!