Kirkepiscatoid

Random and not so random musings from a 5th generation NE Missourian who became a 1st generation Episcopalian. Let the good times roll!

Well, today was The Last Day, as Rowan the dog would say, for Bo. Bo started to go really downhill and just did not want to get up or do anything. His folks knew it was time. He left peacefully, and in the loving arms of his folks and with his buddy Miss Zera Ruth.

I'm incredibly sad, too, but I like to think now that our blog buddy St. Grendel is showing Bo all the sights where light perpetual shines on dogs. I'm pretty sure it's where light perpetual shines on me, too. As Will Rogers said, "If there are no dogs in heaven, I want to go where they go."

I can see Bo doing his "helicopter tail" with his new golden tail now.

10 comments:

I cry with you all on this one. Many prayers for a dog well loved who will be missed.

I follow Fran's lead here and mourn with you for the loss of Bo. Grendel, Laika, Bo, J... lots of fun is being had with them at play...

+Clumber is a wise pooch...I too believe Bo is playing with all the dogs there...

What a very handsome dog. As Bo rejoices in heaven he will clearly be very missed here. May you be surrounded with love to meet the new empty place in your life.

Love and prayers!

Oh, I'm so, so sorry. You know I understand as I just lost my beloved Izzy on January 30 and am still grieving.

I've just said a quick prayer to Izzy for her to be sure and show Bo around the place. Won't it be a glorious day indeed when we're all together again???

Be comforted, dear friend. Embrace the consolation that you did the right thing. And know that all of us in this wonderful cyber community are holding you in prayer as you mourn.

¨...all the sights where light perpetual shines on dogs. I'm pretty sure it's where light perpetual shines on me, too.¨

Clearly, you´re getting the message.

What a beauty. Heaven is richer today for having one more magnificent golden tail wagging.

May you find consolation in this loss and be at peace knowing that you did a most loving thing for your friend.

I am so sorry for your loss.

Congratulations to Bo on his golden tail.

Marilyn

I'm so sorry to read this, but I'm glad he is out of pain now.

Search

Share

Bookmark and Share

About Me

My photo
Kirksville, Missouri, United States
I'm a longtime area resident of that quirky and wonderful place called Kirksville, MO and am wondering what God has hiding round the next corner in my life.

Read the Monk Manifesto!

Light a Candle

Light a Candle
Light a candle on the Gratefulness.org site; click on an unlit candle to begin

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Creative Commons License

Guestbook

Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com

Thanks for visiting my blog!