Kirkepiscatoid

Random and not so random musings from a 5th generation NE Missourian who became a 1st generation Episcopalian. Let the good times roll!


Doxy was kind enough to award me the "Superior Scribbler" award. Many thanks!

The guidelines as to how each ¨Scribbler¨ must, in turn, pass the Award on are as follows:

The Award may be passed on to FIVE deserving Bloggers (my choice).

Each Superior Scribbler must in turn pass The Award on to 5 most-deserving Bloggy Friends.

Each Superior Scribbler must link to the author & the name of the blog from whom he/she has received the award. Sooooo...I nominate...

Kirstin of Barefoot and Laughing...lots of insights and open discussion of her fears/joys/hopes/everything in between. She's a cancer survivor and is able to open both the wounds of her experiences there, mixed with her faith journey. Wonderful blogger.

Feathers and Faith is a blog I recently added to my reading list. If I were to write the screenplay of Barbi's recent life, I would call it "Escape from Ft. Worth," starring Steven Seagal...an action packed tale of one man's daring attempt to help his lesbian sister and her partner leave the former Diocese of Ft. Worth, evading Ikeroids under cover of darkness, to the safety of the Show-Me State. Well, ok, Steven Seagal isn't her brother, but hey, I'd buy the DVD for that!

Liturgy is probably the most academic blog I read. Although Bosco is dealing mostly with the New Zealand prayer book, his knowledge of liturgical worship and scholarship is astounding.

Peter's blog, Santos Woodcarving Popsicles, is a fun one to read because he is so prolific. Between blogging and Facebook and work and home, well, he must never sleep! If there were also an award for "Most interesting Facebook status updates," I'd give him that too.

Finally, I have to give one to Indexed. I wish I could draw graphs like Jessica's at work!

5 comments:

Congratulations!

Smokey says hi to Little Eddie and thanks for his comment the other day.

I read several of those blogs myself. I totally agree with your assessment of Peter's blog and Facebook page--busy man!

All are deserving of recognition.

congrats.....

Wow. Thank you. And thank you for what you wrote me, as well.

Thanks! I am honoured!
The difficulty was passing the honour on:
http://www.liturgy.co.nz/blog/superior-scribbling/220

Blessings

Bosco

Search

Share

Bookmark and Share

About Me

My photo
Kirksville, Missouri, United States
I'm a longtime area resident of that quirky and wonderful place called Kirksville, MO and am wondering what God has hiding round the next corner in my life.

Read the Monk Manifesto!

Light a Candle

Light a Candle
Light a candle on the Gratefulness.org site; click on an unlit candle to begin

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Creative Commons License

Guestbook

Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com

Thanks for visiting my blog!