Kirkepiscatoid

Random and not so random musings from a 5th generation NE Missourian who became a 1st generation Episcopalian. Let the good times roll!

...to borrow from LOLdog speak, anyway...Ruth was kind enough to give me an award for being able to say what I needed to say on a tough topic in a kind way!

I googled the rules of this award and it appears I need to pass it on to seven people. Ruth stole my thunder a little in that several others to which she gave the award, I would have given it too! (so please think of this as just a random kindness and not a popularity contest!) I choose:

1. Leonardo Ricardo
2. Robert
3. Eileen
4. Padre Mickey (who still has the all time funniest quip when he postulated the "X" on the chalice logo of the Disciples of Christ church meant, "No wine")
5. Pseudopiskie
6. Elizabeth (she does a great job of following comments on her blog with aplomb and grace)
7. And, of course, Father Christian Troll, who makes me absolutely crack up with his commentary on several blogs (and appears to be under the weather at the moment...so maybe this award will help...)

Again, please don't feel excluded if you didn't make the list; all of my readers and blogfriends are winners!

3 comments:

Thank you Kirk. I'm very honored. And I'm quite humbled to be nominated along with luminaries such as the Rev. Dr. Christian Troll, as the worlds greatest doctrinal warrior I'm a mere speck in his presence!

Thanks Kirk! Curtsies...

Dear Child - I am indeed honored by your kind words, and shall display this with pride.

In order to share it with those of my parishioners who don't access the internet I intend to also have it tattooed upon Evangelical Eric in a postion of prominence, thereby turning the useless Curate into a walking testimony of your much appreciated gesture.

Thank you again.

Search

Share

Bookmark and Share

About Me

My photo
Kirksville, Missouri, United States
I'm a longtime area resident of that quirky and wonderful place called Kirksville, MO and am wondering what God has hiding round the next corner in my life.

Read the Monk Manifesto!

Light a Candle

Light a Candle
Light a candle on the Gratefulness.org site; click on an unlit candle to begin

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Creative Commons License

Guestbook

Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com

Thanks for visiting my blog!