Kirkepiscatoid

Random and not so random musings from a 5th generation NE Missourian who became a 1st generation Episcopalian. Let the good times roll!

I have to show off my new gold crown on one of my molars. I split that tooth in four places while eating ice. (no lectures, please.) I have one other gold crown, on the same side but an upper molar. My crown on my left front upper tooth is porcelain with a base metal back; it is apparant I have a metal allergy b/c there is inflammation around it. So any tooth that needs crowning and is not "out front", I have decided to get in gold. To hell with the cosmetics, I don't need the gingivititis!

Anyway, I had to show off my bling!

5 comments:

It could challenge the ideas of the people who visit your blog.

Well at least you have teeth, mine are slowly disappearing. I have 16 left.

But, I'm sure if there had been decent insurance in this country , I would have more in better condition.

That is great! I have some mouth bling too... like you, far in the back and meant for reasons more important than appearance!

I eat ice too.

I have mouth bling and root canal marks. I may need another of the later soon.

On another subject--my husband wants me to make some pulled pork, believe it or not. Do you share your recipe, or can you just tell me what ingredients you use? When you have time, you can message me on Facebook!

Yeah, I have some gold crowns in the back because I ground the porcelain off the old ones.

Search

Share

Bookmark and Share

About Me

My photo
Kirksville, Missouri, United States
I'm a longtime area resident of that quirky and wonderful place called Kirksville, MO and am wondering what God has hiding round the next corner in my life.

Read the Monk Manifesto!

Light a Candle

Light a Candle
Light a candle on the Gratefulness.org site; click on an unlit candle to begin

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Creative Commons License

Guestbook

Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com

Thanks for visiting my blog!