Kirkepiscatoid

Random and not so random musings from a 5th generation NE Missourian who became a 1st generation Episcopalian. Let the good times roll!

I am still not sure exactly how and where and totally what I'm going to do, but I know this much...I'm doing it tomorrow, and I'm doing it with Psalm 118.

My self-imposed, quasi vicar-guided assignment is to rework, rewrite, re-tool Psalm 118 as many ways as I can. I imagine I will share some of the "better" (Ok, so "better" is a relative term) ones here. Not sure how I'll check in with you all--maybe at the end of the day--with how it went.

So....I ask your prayers tomorrow, especially for "lack of distractions"...and I'm accepting any last minute advice! I am pretty sure I need to see the sun rise tomorrow so that is how I'm starting off. But the rest is a bit of a black box...

4 comments:

No advice---but prayers and good wishes for a holy day for you.

I'll be up to my eyeballs in a rush job, and committing the sin of envy in your general direction. ;-)

Cheers,
Doxy

Blessings for you tomorrow as you immerse yourself in the Psalms. I've done guided studies in the Psalms, but never by myself. Prayers for whatever you need (and God certainly knows that) during your intense time tomorrow.

You will have my prayers tomorrow.

I came to tell you I'm praying. Prayed first thing this morning and again now.

Search

Share

Bookmark and Share

About Me

My photo
Kirksville, Missouri, United States
I'm a longtime area resident of that quirky and wonderful place called Kirksville, MO and am wondering what God has hiding round the next corner in my life.

Read the Monk Manifesto!

Light a Candle

Light a Candle
Light a candle on the Gratefulness.org site; click on an unlit candle to begin

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Creative Commons License

Guestbook

Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.com Get your Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com

Thanks for visiting my blog!